Reopening Friday June 12
Welcome back! Sunridge Badminton Centre (SBC) is open for business as of Friday June 12th, 2020
“BY APPOINTMENT ONLY” for court rentals, private lessons, and small group training. Our group lessons and summer camp have also resumed.
Please call SBC (403) 263-9222 to reserve your spot(s).
Please observe the following COVID-19 government health protocols:
- arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment dressed ready to play
- leave the building immediately after your appointment ends
- no social gathering; please maintain physical distancing at all times
- washroom is limited to two people at a time
- no use of showers/change room
- two players per court at a time
- doubles games can be played when your side-to-side partner is a member of the same household or part of your cohort group.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to your joining us.
Sunridge Badminton Centre Update
For more information about these protocols, please refer to the following links:
New SBC Head Coach
We are pleased to announce that Johnathan Akin-Mulrooney is our new head coach here at Sunridge Badminton Center! Johnathan has many years of experience as a competitive player at the provincial, national, and international level, and is still active in competing now. Some of his notable achievements include:
- Jr. National medalist
- National Elite Bronze medalist
- Ranked 3rd in Alberta
- Ranked top 20 in Canada for Men’s Singles
- Canada Open and US Open competitor